Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
December 14, 2017
Effective January 1st, 2018, Goodwin Management will be changing the way we process the automatic withdrawal of your assessments from your bank account (ACH service). This change will provide greater security over your banking information. This does not apply to you if you physically mail a check each month, or if you have it set up for BillPay through your bank. If you would like to start or continue to use ACH, you'll need to sign up at www.goodwintx.com/payonline.
You will need the following information:
- Management Company ID: 6587
- Association ID: AFPC
- Unit Property #: This is your HOA account # that can be found on your monthly statement
- Amount: $62.00
- Effective Date: 1/1/18 (Please note: If you set this up in the past two weeks and put "effective now", please go back and change it to 1/1/18. If you get double billed, please call accounting at 512-502-7515).
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 855-289-6007 or email@example.com. If you call the clubhouse office, we are able to provide your account #, but we are not able to assist with any other payment questions. Also, if you pay your HOA dues using a credit card, there will now be a small processing fee. Detailed online payment instructions can be found here. Thank you, and again we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Holiday Lights Contest 'Tis the season for festive lights and a chance to win some cash! Decorate the exterior of your house in holiday cheer and submit a photo of your yard lit at night to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tomorrow, December 15th is the last day to send in your photos. The top two winners will receive a $50 gift card.
- Family Holiday Party @ Crowne Plaza: December 16th at 6pm Family fun at the Crowne Plaza with dinner, dancing and a special guest visit. If you'd like to take the elevator home that evening, you can call Crowne Plaza at 512-371-5282 to receive a discounted stay of $99. This event is SOLD OUT.
- Holiday Pint Night: December 20th at 7pm This will be a special holiday-themed Pint Night. Join your neighbors for the monthly Pint Night (3rd Thursday of each month). Bring some beer and a snack to share. Join the Falcon Pointe Pint Night Facebook Group for more up to date information. 21+ event.
- Magic of Photography "Light Painting" Class: January 7th at 6pm Special opportunity for Falcon Pointe residents and friends. Professional photographer and instructor, Kevin Gourley, is offering a fun night of pizza and light painting for only $20. Click here for all the details and to register.
- Winter Wonderland: January 13th 1-4pm It's snowing in Falcon Pointe! Come join us for a day of sledding, laser tag, snacks and fun. Tickets go on sale now. $7/wristband. Valid wristband required to sled. This event is for residents only.
- POUND Rockout Workout There's a new workout in town and the first two classes are FREE. Join Lily at the clubhouse pavilion for a fun POUND workout inspired by drumming. Check out the X-Mile Outdoor Training Facebook group for the most up-to-date info on class times and locations. You can also contact Lily directly at 787-635-8068. https://www.facebook.com/gotheXmile/
- Zumba: Join Stephanie and your neighbors for some Zumba fun. $5 drop in fee or you can purchase a punch card for a discounted rate. Find her on Facebook at Zumba Fitness with Steph Macias to see the most up to date schedule or contact her with any questions: 210-872-6069, email@example.com.
- Stay in the know. Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Holiday Lights Please remember the beautiful holiday lights and decorations must come down by January 31st.
- Architectural Review As you're getting ready to purchase gifts this holiday season, please remember items such as playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation.
- Fence Staining If you would like to stain the exterior of your fence, you can either contract with Classic Seal (Youn Hemati @ 512-252-1129) to match the HOA fence color, or you can DIY by purchasing either one of these two approved stains from Home Depot: Behr #ST-533 Cedar Natural Tone; or Behr #ST-122 Redwood Natural Tone. These stains are the only colors that are allowed.
- Tree Trimming The City of Pflugerville ordinances require that trees must hang no less than 8 ft above sidewalks and 14 ft above the street. These ordinances ensure that recreational sidewalk use and emergency vehicle roadway use is not inhibited by tree growth or limbs. Please ensure your trees are trimmed accordingly.
- Do you own or manage a local business? Think about being a Falcon Pointe Community Sponsor. The fee is nominal, we'll put you on our website and we'll mention your business to every new homeowner during their orientation. Call the office for details.
- Senior Holiday Bash: Dec 18th at 1pm Come to the Library for refreshments and make a holiday ornament while listening to tunes from local singer and guitarist, Slider Lee. This event is intended for those 55 and up, but anyone 18 and up is welcome.
- Pfreeze Pflop: Jan 1st at 10am Spend your New Year's Day morning at Scott Mentzer Pool, 901 Old Austin Hutto Road, and enjoy a chilly ride down the slide in to the pool. No, the pool is not heated. Event begins at 10 a.m. and ends when the last person in line goes down the slide. The first 50 participants receive a Pfreeze Pflop T-shirt.
- Donate your old cell phone and charger for hurricane victims at the Pflugerville Justice Center 512-990-6115
- Quick city updates Pflugeville Pfocus at https://www.youtube.com/user/CityofPflugerville
Please help us thank our community sponsors. They do so much to support our community!
Freedom Fun USA! Inflatable movie screens, archery tag, and more! Details here. Check out their November special here.
Orangetheory Fitness - Their innovative workouts make them a health studio where you'll see results.
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their New Year's Eve special, and new Winter leagues and clubs!
Wayne Williams with Suddenlink - Check out their new-customer special going on now!
Thrivent Financial - Click HERE to read an article titled "When Your Child Has Special Needs"
Stone Hill Optical
Central Security Group - Click HERE to learn "How to use these 5 tips to secure your front door and know signs of a security sales scam"
Complete Landscape Service
Dr. Farrah Ortho
St. Elizabeth Parents Day Out - Openings are still available for the Tuesday/Thursday classes for 2, 3 and 4 year olds and our Tuesday/Wednesay/Thursday classes for 3 and 4 year olds. For more information, please call 512-251-9805 or visit www.stelizabethpf.org/parents-day-out-pdo. Enroll your child now for a fun year!
Message from Natalie
The neighborhood is looking so festive! We love driving around seeing all the beautiful light displays. The deadline to nominate yourself or a neighbor for the Holiday Lights contest is tomorrow, December 15th so don't forget to email pictures to FalconPointeOffice@goodwintx.com for your chance to win some holiday cash.
Falcon Pointe Community Association
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd.
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Phone: 512- 670-1400
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org