Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
March 15, 2018
- Pint Night: March 15th at 7pm Pint Night meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month. Join the Facebook Group for up-to-date details.
- Activities Committee Meeting: March 20th at 6pm Come one, come all to help plan the upcoming fun!
- Spring Fling: March 24th from 11am-1pm Mark your calendars for our annual Spring Fling. Bunnies, eggs, face painting, and lots of fun! The event is free but if you'd like to participate in the egg hunt, please drop off 12 plastic eggs between 3/5-3/21. Eggs must be taped. No chocolate; candy must be wrapped. Follow our event page for up-to-date news.
- Wine Club: April 4th at 7pm Join your neighbors and unwind with a glass of wine on the first Wednesday of each month. Join the group page for up-to-date info.
- Community Garage Sale: April 7th It's not too early to start your spring cleaning. Set the items aside for the community garage sale coming soon. Please call the office if you'd like to have your address listed on the map of participating homes. Special thanks to Morstatter Residential for sponsoring a donation truck for any leftover items. Details here.
- Property Tax Protest Seminar: April 12th at 7pm Heather Morstatter with Morstatter Residential will explain how the county assesses your taxes and how you can protest them. Details here.
- Mobile Planetarium: April 22nd 3-5pm Mark your calendars. Space fun is coming to Falcon Pointe. More details coming soon!
- POUND Rockout Workout There's a new workout in town and the first two classes are FREE. Join Lily at the clubhouse pavilion for a fun POUND workout inspired by drumming. Check out the X-Mile Outdoor Training Facebook group for the most up-to-date info on class times and locations. You can also contact Lily directly at 787-635-8068. https://www.facebook.com/gotheXmile/
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Sidewalk Repairs The City of Pflugerville is fixing the sidewalks that they had to make water repairs to. These sidewalks are scattered all throughout Falcon Pointe and currently have caution tape and barricades around them.
- Mulch The weather is nice and everyone is out beautifying their yards. If you are not actively working in your yard, our inspector has asked to please store any mulch bags in your garage or behind the fence. Thanks!
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation.
- Tree Trimming The City of Pflugerville ordinances require that trees must hang no less than 8 ft above sidewalks and 14 ft above the street. These ordinances ensure that recreational sidewalk use and emergency vehicle roadway use is not inhibited by tree growth or limbs. Please ensure your trees are trimmed accordingly.
- Do you own or manage a local business? Think about being a Falcon Pointe Community Sponsor. The fee is nominal, we'll put you on our website and we'll mention your business to every new homeowner during their orientation. Call the office for details.
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Qualitech Seamless Gutters
Baylor Scott & White
Alba Energy Click here to sign up for a free solar analysis and a special offer for Falcon Pointe residents.
Freedom Fun USA
Orangetheory Fitness - Their innovative workouts make them a health studio where you'll see results.Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their new Winter leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Thrivent Financial - Click HERE to read an article titled "How to Protect Yourself Against Identity Theft"
Stone Hill Optical
Complete Landscape Service
Dr. Farrah Ortho
Kiddie Academy Check out their Dance Party listed above under Area Activities.
Primrose School Check out their Book Drive listed above under Area Activities.
Central Security Group
Message from Natalie
If you would like to join the egg hunt at the Spring Fling on the 24th, please drop off 12 eggs for each child participating. All candy must be wrapped and eggs must be taped. No chocolate please. We are looking forward to this great event! We will have a face painter, petting zoo, and egg hunt. Kona Ice will also be stopping by (small cups are $3). See you soon!
Falcon Pointe Community Association 19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or email@example.com