Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
December 6 2018
- Tai Chi Mondays, free class taught by a volunteer resident, Sheryl, every Monday, 9:30am. Class will be for 45 minutes, held at the clubhouse. We hope to see you there!!
- Annual Holiday Party, December 15th, 6-10pm, at the Crowne Plaza. Delicious food and fellowship, also a reduced room rate of $89 so you can eat, drink and be merry to the fullest! Ticket sales November 15th-TUESDAY December 11th. Cost is only $8/child and $10/adults. Adults receive two drink tickets that can be redeemed for an alcoholic beverage. When emailing the office to purchase tickets, please know which main course you'd like, there's Champagne Chicken, Salmon, or a Veggie pasta, nuggets kids meal, and the amount of adults and children (also any seating preference). Live DJ, photo ops, Santa Claus, delicious appetizers, plated meals, AND a dessert bar. Appetizers served at 6, dinner service begins at 7:30pm. Put this annual Falcon Pointe tradition on your calendar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wine Night: TONIGHT! Thursday, December 6th, 7-10pm, at the Clubhouse. It's white elephant. The HOA will be providing a Honey Baked Ham, please feel free to bring a bottle of wine & dish to share, and a wrapped gift to exchange if you'd like to play white elephant! You won't want to miss this, it's a guaranteed fun time!
- Activities Committee Meeting: December 11th at 6:15pm. You're encouraged and invited to attend
- Holiday Light Contest: If you'd like to be in the holiday light contest, please email email@example.com your address and a picture of it lit up. We'll have volunteers go by and judge on 12/21/2018. If you'd like to nominate a house please email their address in!
- Falcon Pointe Board Meeting: Tuesday, January 8th, 6:15pm, at the Clubhouse. Owners are welcome to come observe the board conduct business.
- Winter Wonderland: will occur January 20th, save the date! More info to come!
- Camp Gladiator: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays, 6am and a 7:30am. Contact CG Coach, Elijah Alborn, firstname.lastname@example.org, for promos and registration info.
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Landscape: We are citing for shrubs/plants being taller than 4ft around the utility boxes. Please be proactive and cut these down to prevent a safety hazard and an unmaintained appearance.
- Street Parking: With the holidays coming up, a friendly reminder to please be courteous to your neighbors with the street parking and noise. We've received complaints of owners not parking legally in the street, and have advised the complainant to contact the police. Please do not block hydrants or exit/entry points.
- Doggie Owners: We have been finding doggie poop bags left on the sidewalks. Specifically, between Barley Field Pass and Lone Star Blvd. Please dispose of these bags, do not leave these laying around our community. Violators will be fined.
- Community ponds: The water lilies and cattails near the water edge, have been treated and will be turning brown (dying out intentionally).
- Fall Color: Fall flowers are beginning to be installed.
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the driveway or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ's to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb.
- NOISE: Please be aware of your dogs barking outside. There are a lot of residents who work from home, as well as those who want to enjoy the peace and quiet of the community. Please be considerate of others and make sure your dog is getting plenty of exercise and not left outside to bark for an unreasonable amount of time. Thank you.
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods:These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine! To obtain temporary permission, please email email@example.com
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as landscape changes, playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation. Owners who do a modification without permission are subject to a fine.
- Live Nativities: December 9th, 6pm and 7pm, 18817 Falcon Pointe Blvd. The Fellowship chruch Round Rock invites you to "No Ordinary Night" in our neighborhood, hosted by the Otero Family. Come enjoy a front yard production of the nativity story. Fun way to kick off the Christmas Season. Cookies and hot cocoa will be served.
- Kendra Scott Hendrickson Senior Class Fundraiser:Join us for a Kendra Scott Pop Up Shop, Thursday December 13, 2018 from 6-8pm at the Falcon Pointe Amenity Center. Kendra Scott will be be showcasing her Winter Collection and 20% of the sales goes will back to the Senior Class at Hendrickson High School. If there is a specific piece you are wanting that is not in the winter collection or if you can’t make the event, we have you covered. Visit our Kendra Scott gives back to the Hawks facebook event page for details on how you can pre- order your gifts and for more information on our event. We hope to see you all there.
- Nirvana Gym: Saturday, December 15th, 11:30am-3:30pm, please joing their rebranding event which will feature the new vision for Nirvana Gym and the Pflugerville Community. Falcon Pointe residents get a free trial period. For more information, https://www.facebook.com/events/ical/upcoming/?uid=100006724873921&key=AQC6ljBHoatATEK7
- Hawk Band Booster Wreaths for sale:The Hawk Band has a few (yesterday it was 10) hand-crafted, 26 inch, Premium Fraser Fir Wreaths with red or blue bows, available for purchase for $40/each. Delivery available in the Pflugerville area. Operators are standing by waiting for your response, Anna Swensen, firstname.lastname@example.org. Perfect gift to spread holiday cheer to a teacher, loved one, co-worker/boss, that relative who has everything, or yourself!! Go Hawks!!
- Digital Neighborhood Watch: Pflugerville Police Department is partnering with residents who own a home surveillance camera system to help solve crimes and keep their community safe. Details here.
I hope everyone has been enjoying this holiday season that is upon us. Here are some friendly reminders. Please be mindful of neighbors and remind your guests to respect quiet hours, and park in a way to not block in others.
Also, I've received SEVERAL complaints regarding owners leaving their dogs outside for an extended period of time, barking non-stop. We have several families with small children, elderly, and people that work from home that this is truly impacting their peace. Please make sure your pet is getting plenty of exercise to help prevent them from being bored outdoors, finding other stimulation, causing a nuisance.
Thank you for reporting concerns to management. We appreciate the extra ears and eyes.
Lastly, when renting the gathering room, you must pick up the key in advance of your party, during normal business hours. When renting the pavilion, you must pick up your guest wristbands. Normal business hours are Mon-Fri, 9-5:30pm, we are closed during some holidays, please plan accordingly.
On that note, next week I will be out of the office and Jessica will be holding down the fort, your kindness and patience is much appreciated!
Monique Williams, CMCA
Falcon Pointe Community Manager
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Qualitech Seamless Gutters
Baylor Scott & White
Alba Energy Alba Energy - Request your FREE solar savings analysis to learn how much money you can generate from solar panels on your roof, https://albaenergy.com Click here to sign up for a free solar analysis and a special offer for Falcon Pointe residents.
Freedom Fun USA
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their new Winter leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Thrivent Financial - Click HERE to read an article titled "Falcon Pointe Preparing for Parenthood"
Stone Hill Optical
Complete Landscape Service
Dr. Farrah Ortho
St. Elizabeth Early Childhood Development Center -www.facebook.com/St-Elizabeth-Early-Childhood-Development-Center-ECDC-1404131736357712/
Central Security Group
Alden Roofing: https://www.aldenroofing.com/
Camp Gladiator: email@example.com, for promos and registration info!
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Part Time Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or email@example.com