Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
June 4 2020
Hi Falcon Pointe,
The board has met and motioned to have the sport courts and playgrounds open. Please continue to practice social distancing and understand that you are using the amenities at your own risk. The playgrounds that have caution tape on them belong to the City of Pflugerville, and they are still closed, per the City. The fitness center remains closed at this time.
The board aims to have the pool re-opened at a 25% capacity, 34 people, on June 15th. Owners and caretakers will be able to register for a two hour block of time (no guests), and will be responsible for bringing their own towel and chair, as well as sanitizer. They will also have a block of time available for lap swimming in the early morning and evening. Thank you for your patience as all the details are being worked out. If you are a new owner and have not participated in an owner orientation, email firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com and we'll schedule a virtual orientation so you can receive your access cards and become familiar with Falcon Pointe.
Please register on townsq.io to stay up to date with the amenity re-opening plans. You'll need your account number, which is found on your statement Goodwin mails out to you. If you do not have your account number or need help registering, you can call 855.289.6007. Lifeatfalconpointe.com will be phasing out, and townsq.io will be the primary communication site for official HOA business, you can also download the townsq app.
Camp Gladiator returns next week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6am, 7:30am, and 4:45pm & 6:15pm, with Elijah Alborn hosting the training. If you'd like more information about CG, please contact him at 512.698.3696, firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's get some stress out and shred.
Wait, did someone say yummy food? Red Fin and TacoMan512 are returning to Falcon Pointe's amenity center. Red Fin, this Saturday, June 6th, from 4:30-7pm, and TacoMan512, Friday, June 12th, 5-7pm.
Please remember to submit your exterior modifications for approval, prior to beginning any construction, to prevent a levy of a fine. This is always a busy season for home projects, but with Covid-19 the work load has tripled, especially in this area. The Modification Committee has alot of applications they are working through, they've added two members to their review committee and are efficiently using the online review forum. You can scan in your application and supporting documents to email@example.com, cc firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make your $25 review fee payment online. Having a complete application will expedite the review process. You will receive updates via email, once you submit. Please do not feel that you need to call and email the office daily. You are welcome to check in but the daily contact is not necessary. Please understand that we also need to be available to assist other owners with their matters, as well as work on management tasks, such as re-opening plans (we know a lot of you are anxious for a dip in the pool, right). The Modification Committee has increased their members to 5, and they are all working diligently, there's not a lag time on this volunteer committee. At this time, they do not need any additional members, that would actually slow down the process, as they must have a majority decision, hence, more committee members..more time to reach a vote. If you're in the planning phase, don't hesistate to send us an email asking for tips, guidelines, application process. We are here to make the approval process as smooth as possible for everyone. We recommend planning on a 3-6 week turn around.
The Landscape Committee will be reviewing the next round of HOA fence repair scheduling. They are still taking inventory of the flower beds, no installs have been approved at this time.
Thank you all for sticking together as a community.
Monique Williams, CMCA
- Family Fun Day at Round Rock Express: Sunday, September 6th (rescheduled from Fathers Day weekend)
- Back to School Bash: Saturday, August 1st, 9:30am-11am, I am ready swim will be hosting some fun poolside games.
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
- Typhoon Texas Austin is excited to offer you a unique, exclusive offer, to add to your current benefits through our partnership this summer! Using the link and promotion code, LFB3G1, they are excited to offer buy 3 get 1 on their day passes, max season pass, and max plus season pass. http://typhoontexaspflugerville.pfestore.com/retail/2020consignmentpf/ldiscount
Community Reminders and Updates
- Street Parking and Guests: A friendly reminder to please be courteous to your neighbors with the street parking and noise. We know this is the season for guests and celebrations, please take time to let your neighbors know if you plan on having cars parked in the street or an upcoming party. This simple gesture will hopefully prevent a frustrated neighbor complaint. We've received complaints of owners not parking legally in the street, and have advised the complainant to contact the police. Please do not block hydrants or exit/entry points or walkways. Commercial vehicles are not allowed at Falcon Pointe.
- Doggie Owners: We have been receiving ALOT OF complaints of dogs being left outside to bark, continuously. Please make sure you are being a good "fur baby" owner and giving your dog plenty of exercise, attention and stimulating toys to prevent boredom. The current phone number for Pflugerville Animal Welfare Services is, 512.990.6280, their main number isn't working right now.
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the driveway or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ grills to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb. https://www.pflugervilletx.gov/for-residents/report-a-problem
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods: These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine! To obtain temporary permission, please email email@example.com in advance
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as landscape changes, playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation or purchase. Owners who do a modification without permission are subject to a fine. The average turn around time is 3 weeks for COMPLETE applications, please do not schedule your contractor before obtaining approval formally.
Resident, Sandra Hernandez, Microsoft's, Assistant Store Manager, has reached out to let us know about some free resources they are offering for students/teachers and the community in general! Please see details below:
• They are offering One-hour Teacher Academy trainings for free to get them to become Microsoft Innovative Educators (MIE). Sandra can send over to individuals that are educators and interested in setting up a private virtual learning for their schools.
• For parents looking for activities for their children they are offering public STEM, and Coding virtual workshops and she can send over the links to sign up for those
• For those staying at home folks looking to sharpen entrepreneurship skills, they offer, "Empower your Small Business Workshops".
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Massey Services INC.
Renewal By Andersen Window Replacement
Freedom Fun USA
Spare Time Texas - Closed for now but they have provided some coupons for the community, once they open back up! Check out their website for their new Summer leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Kelly Lane Dentistry
Two Maid & Mop
CURRENT CUSTOMERS: Refer a reoccurring friend to us and get 50% OFF your next cleaning! (discounted after completion of friend's first cleaning)
Get an instant quote or schedule on-line at www.twomaidsroundrock.com.
A&S Tree Care, LLC Quick turn around on proposals, and fair pricing! Contact your neighbor Donnie, at 512.699.3690
“Tyson Deane Wynia, REALTOR, GRI, MCNE. Realty Austin. When selling or buying a home it's best to consider an agent who is local, experienced and uses professional tools to achieve your goals. I have been a Falcon Pointe resident for over 10 years and attended Pflugerville schools back when there were only a few of them. If you are looking for personal and professional services give me a call and let's discuss your goals. Ask about my move up/down programs and Falcon Pointe incentives. 512-791-4957 Visit my profile here.
Alden Roofing: https://www.aldenroofing.com/
Camp Gladiator: firstname.lastname@example.org, Camp Gladiator is back next week! Limited capacity, so get in where you fit in!
Signing up is super easy! Fill out this quick link: https://campgladiator.com/choose-to-move-challenge Prefered Trainer: Elijah Alborn; and he will connect with you within 24 hours!
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: email@example.com
Office Staff are now working remotely: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com.