Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
February 14 2019
- Tai Chi Mondays, free class taught by a volunteer resident, Sheryl, every Monday, 9:30am. Class will be for 45 minutes, held at the clubhouse. We hope to see you there!!
- Board Meeting: Tuesday, February 19th, 6pm homeowner forum, 6:15pm meeting, Clubhouse
- Pint Night: Friday, February 22nd, 7pm, at the clubhouse. Come share and try out some cold ones and catch up with your neighbors! It's a guaranteed good time.
- Casino Night: March 2nd Casino Night at Falcon Pointe, 8pm-11pm, $25/couple, $15/single ticket. Mardi Gras theme, costume contest and games, 21+ adults only
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Street Parking: A friendly reminder to please be courteous to your neighbors with the street parking and noise. We've received complaints of owners not parking legally in the street, and have advised the complainant to contact the police. Please do not block hydrants or exit/entry points. Commercial vehicles are not allowed at Falcon Pointe.
- Doggie Owners: We have been receiving complaints of dogs being left outside to bark, continuously. Please make sure you are being a good "fur baby" owner and giving your dog plenty of exercise, attention and stimulating toys to prevent boredom. The current phone number for Pflugerville Animal Welfare Services is, 512.990.6280, their main number isn't working right now.
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the driveway or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ grills to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb.
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods: These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine! To obtain temporary permission, please email email@example.com
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as landscape changes, playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation or purchase. Owners who do a modification without permission are subject to a fine.
- Pizza with Police:Come to MOD Pizza, February 16, 2019, 18817 Limestone Commercial Drive, Ste 500, for Pizza with the Police, an opportunity to chat with local law enforcement about issues and crime prevention from 5 -7 p.m.
- Digital Neighborhood Watch: Pflugerville Police Department is partnering with residents who own a home surveillance camera system to help solve crimes and keep their community safe. Details here.
Happy Valentines Day! We are looking forward to a sunny weekend. We encourage you to take this opportunity to abate your yard of weeds and perform some yard maintenance. We are asking that all owners also take a look at their lot. We have observed common areas sufferng from erosion stemming from residential lots/yards. This needs to be corrected. If you are seeking to do any exterior improvements, submit a modification request prior to scheduling any work, and wait for approval.
As a reminder, holiday decorative lighting and decor must be removed by now to be in compliance with Section 12.18. Traditional holiday decorative lights may be displayed for two (2) months prior to and one (1) month after any commonly recognized holiday for which such lights are traditionally displayed.
Monique Williams, CMCA
Falcon Pointe Community Manager
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Part Time Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Closed New Year's Eve and New Year's day.
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or email@example.com