Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
June 13 2019
We are sorry about the pool closures happening due to contamination, and we appreciate all the helpful tips we've received. We were able to investigate with interviews and security camera review. It was a young child who had an accident and it was not intentional.
We need volunteers for the budget committee, and landscape/grounds committee! We also need volunteers to help select yard of the month beginning July 1st. Contact me with any interest!
This week a meeting was held with the Landcare Branch Manager. We reviewed the current service schedule and increased the frequency to areas off of Turning Stream and Colorado Sands. You should see work being completed over this weekend. Thank you to those that contacted me with their concerns.
Thank you to all parents who have spoken to your teenagers about the facility rules and to those that have sent your teens over to receive Resident ID badges. Please remember that Falcon Pointe members must be 18 years or older in order to bring guests, and your (picture) Resident ID badge must be with you when enjoying the amenities. No alcohol, large floats or balls can be brought into the community pool area, you must be at least 21 years old to be at the pool after 11pm, and a minimum of 16 years old to use the gym. Our security guard has asked us to emphasize these rules, to assist with a smooth summer season. Thanks all!
We are in the busy season for parties! You can now view the pavilion and gathering room availability online through lifeatfalconpointe.com, and can complete the entire reservation process, including payment, online. You'll need to obtain the clubhouse key or pool wristbands during the week, normal business hours (closed some holidays), prior to your party.
Tickets are now on sale for a party barge occurring on July 27th, $35/couple, $20/single. You can purchase over the phone or in person by check or credit card (credit card has a transaction fee).
Please note, this email is just a brief overview of the community happenings. If you'd like to have more information, you may always contact management, or get more involved by attending a board or committee meeting, or better yet, volunteer for the association! If there is a particular activity you'd like to host for the community, or would like to suggest, please let us know!
On behalf of the Falcon Pointe Board of Directors,
Monique Williams, CMCA
- Dive in Movie: Thursday, 6/13, sunset, Enjoy a yummy sundae today, while watching How to Train Your Dragon, at the Falcon Pointe pool. Sponsored by Morstatter Realty.
- Document Review Committee: Tuesday, 6/18, 6:15pm, Clubhouse
- Pint Night:Friday, June 21st, 7pm-10pm, clubhouse, bring a beer and snack to share with old and new Falcon Pointe Pfriends!
- Board Meeting: Tuesday, June 25th, 6:00pm owner forum, 6:15pm board meeting, clubhouse
- Eagle Scout Project: Zachary Sullivan, of Boy Scout Troop 4277, is offering a free seminar and workshop to educate local residents on ways to improve their memories. Saturday, June 29th, clubhouse, 11:15-12:30pm. Rsvp by June 22nd, https://forms.gle/VTPuTetn14j3Fdag6
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Snakes! Now that we have your attention, if you spot a snake around your home, our local snake handler has volunteered to assist. Please contact Jeffery, via text at, 512.304.5028.
- Street Parking: A friendly reminder to please be courteous to your neighbors with the street parking and noise. We've received complaints of owners not parking legally in the street, and have advised the complainant to contact the police. Please do not block hydrants or exit/entry points. Commercial vehicles are not allowed at Falcon Pointe.
- Doggie Owners: We have been receiving complaints of dogs being left outside to bark, continuously. Please make sure you are being a good "fur baby" owner and giving your dog plenty of exercise, attention and stimulating toys to prevent boredom. The current phone number for Pflugerville Animal Welfare Services is, 512.990.6280, their main number isn't working right now.
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the driveway or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ grills to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb.
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods: These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine! To obtain temporary permission, please email email@example.com in advance
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as landscape changes, playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation or purchase. Owners who do a modification without permission are subject to a fine.
- Raider Youth Lacrosse Clinics & Camps: Lacrosse Camp for Beginners, June 17-20, 8:30am-12pm, Round Rock Multipurpose Complex. info at www.raideryouthlacrosse.net
- Point of Grace Church-Hungry Sunday Food Drive, Sunday, June 23rd, to support the Circle of Hope Community Center through the annual food drive! Shopping bags will be distributed to homes within Falcon Pointe on Weds. June 19th-Thurs. June 20th, to be collected back up Sunday, June 23rd.
- Tai Chi grand opening!-Tuesday, June 4th! Our very own Falcon Pointe resident, Sheryl Schaefer, is opening a studio in Pflugerville! Please go to pflugervillekungfu.com for more information and to make an appointment! If you join at the end of Tuesday, June 4th's class, you get 1/2 off the June tuition. There are adult and children classes, check them out!
- Pfarmers Market- every Tuesday fromMay-November at the Green Red Barn, 3-7pm. The Heritage House is also open for tours.
- Swim Lessons: I Am Ready Swim, contact 512.872.1176, www.iamreadyswim.com, must be Falcon Pointe residents
- Music in the Park-May 24th-June 21st, 7:30-9:30pm, held Friday evenings in the summer and early fall at Pfluger Park
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Amber McCulure-Live Free Insurance
Baylor Scott & White
Freedom Fun USA
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their new Summer leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Sheehan Law PPLC
Two Maid & Mop
A&S Tree Care, LLC
Tyson Wynia, Realty Austin, 512.791.4957, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alden Roofing: https://www.aldenroofing.com/
St. Elizabeth Early Childhood Development Center: Now enrolling for 2019-2020! Register now before classes fill! In operation since 1997, St. Elizabeth ECDC is one of the most established early childhood centers in Pflugerville for children ages 2-5. We would love for you to stop by for a tour. For more information check out our website at www.stelizabethecdc.com. Check out our Facebook page to see photos of activities & learning at St. Elizabeth ECDC: www.facebook.com/StElizabethECDC/
Camp Gladiator: email@example.com, CG has several locations right in your backyard, including the Falcon Pointe Residents Center, with workout times ranging from 4:45am-7:00pm. Check out our website to get more information....https://campgladiator.com/
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Part Time Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or email@example.com