Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
October 18 2018
- Pint Night: Friday, October 19th, 7pm-10pm, clubhouse. Come out to mingle and share a beer with your neighbors!
- Halloween Haunted House: Saturday, October 27th, the amenity center will be turned into a haunted house! Admission is free, but you are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food donation! Volunteers are needed for the following fun tasks, haunted house actors, candy issuance, helping with set up and/or take down. Please contact Monique or Jessica at HOA office, 512.670.1400. There will be a bouncy house, hot dogs and candy. Costume contest with prizes!
- Wine Club Night: Thursday, November 1st, 7pm-10pm, at the Clubhouse, costumes are encouraged!! Bring some trick or treats, your wine glass and a bottle to share!
- BBQ Cook-Off: Rescheduled date November 3, 2018, sign up for onsite and offsite grillers and salsa contestants, re-opened!
- Fall Bazaar: An opportunity to showcase your product to our residents, event will occur Nov. 11th. Registration will begin Oct. 1st for RESIDENTS, open Oct 15th for non-resident registration, registration forms are found online at lifeatfalconpointe.com
- Camp Gladiator: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays, 6am and a 7:30am. Contact CG Coach, Elijah Alborn, email@example.com, for promos and registration info.
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Street Parking: We've received multiple complaints of owners not parking legally in the street, and have advised the complainant to contact the police. Please do not block hydrants, or exit/entry points.
- Doggie Owners: We have been finding doggie poop bags left on the sidewalks. Specifically, between Barley Field Pass and Lone Star Blvd. Please dispose of these bags, do not leave these laying around our community. Violaters will be fined.
- Community ponds: The water lilies have been treated and will be turning brown (dying out intentionally).
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the drivewary or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ's to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb.
- NOISE:Please be aware of your dogs barking outside. There are alot of residents who work from home, as well as those who want to enjoy the peace and quiet of the community. Please be considerate of others and make sure your dog is getting plenty of exercise and not left outside to bark for an unreasonable amount of time. Thank you.
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods:These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine! To obtain temporary permission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as landscape changes, playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation.
- Do you own or manage a local business? We will be planning a Fall Bazaar to occur Nov. 11th. Registration will begin Oct. 1st . We encourage you to participate. Also, think about being a Falcon Pointe Community Sponsor. The fee is nominal, we'll put you on our website and we'll mention your business to every new homeowner during their orientation. Call the office for details.
Area Activities .
I hope everyone is staying warm and looking forward to a cozy weekend! Just a quick update from management.
The splashpad at the amenity center has been winterized for the season, and is turned off. The pool is not heated, but it is year round. Camp Gladiator is still going on, do not let the weather stop you from feeling fit and fine!
The Silver Falcons meet and greet went well! Lots of ideas presented and Ms. Sheryl Schaefer, resident of Falcon Pointe, has volunteered to host Tai Chi classes on Mondays, at 9:30am, at the clubhouse. Contingent upon interest, she will add Weds. mornings. This will begin, Monday, November 5th, 9:30am. We'd like to develop a recurring meet up, and are considering having a Facebook page specifically for the Silver Falcons. If you'd like to get more information or have questions, please contact me.
We have alot of fun events coming up, Halloween Haunted House on Oct. 27th, and the BBQ Cookoff on Nov. 3rd. There is still time to register as a contestant for grilling on or offsite (at home) and for the salsa competition.
Also, on Tuesday November 6th, Falcon Pointe will be a voting location for Travis County polls. Falcon Pointe's annual meeting will be held on Tuesday November 3rd, an announcement has been mailed out to all owners. There are three open board positions. If you're interested in being considered as a candidate, or would like to nominate someone, please contact myself or one of the three persons on the Nominating Commitee, Kathy Ellis, Sidra Carzola, or Bob Elzner.
On Tuesday, October 16th, the Board approved the 2019 budget. There will not be an increase to assessments, dues remain at $62/month. The main changes consist of the entry fee for working capital contribution being increased from $300 to $400, and the Activities Committee budget reduced to $30,000 from $36,000.
Monique Williams, CMCA
Falcon Pointe Community Manager
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Qualitech Seamless Gutters
Baylor Scott & White
Alba Energy Alba Energy - Request your FREE solar savings analysis to learn how much money you can generate from solar panels on your roof, https://albaenergy.com Click here to sign up for a free solar analysis and a special offer for Falcon Pointe residents.
Freedom Fun USA
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their new Winter leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Thrivent Financial - Click HERE to read an article titled "Falcon Pointe Preparing for Parenthood"
Stone Hill Optical
Complete Landscape Service
Dr. Farrah Ortho
St. Elizabeth Early Childhood Development Center -www.facebook.com/St-Elizabeth-Early-Childhood-Development-Center-ECDC-1404131736357712/
Central Security Group
Alden Roofing: https://www.aldenroofing.com/
Camp Gladiator: email@example.com, for promos and registration info!
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Part Time Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or email@example.com