Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
August 17, 2017
Community Reminders and Updates
- Reminders for the Pool
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times when using the pool facility. No tee backs (thongs), cutoffs or street clothes allowed.
- The pool will be swim at your own risk every day this swim season; no lifeguards on duty. We will continue to have a weekend gate monitor Memorial Day-Labor Day.
- Please remember, "No key, No entry." Every resident over 13 years of age must have a photo ID and a keycard to get in (unless they are with a parent). You must be 18 or over to bring a guest to the pool.
- "When Thunder Roars, Go Indoors." Where there is thunder, there is lightning. When you hear thunder or see lightning, everyone must evacuate the pool and splash pad for at least 30 minutes. You can return to the pool once thirty minutes has elapsed since the last flash or thunder.
- If you're planning a party with more than 5 people, then you need to reserve the pavilion. We accept reservations 3 months in advance.
- Please do not hang on the lap line or play in the lap lane.
- Please wash off any sand from the volleyball courts before you hop in the pool.
- No alcohol or glass bottles allowed at the pool.
- Street Light Outage - To report an outage, go to www.lifeatfalconpointe.com and simply click the tab, General Information and you'll see "Helpful Local Websites." Click here for a quick link to get you there.
- Tree Stakes: The Falcon Pointe Landscape Committee would like to remind homeowners to remove their tree stakes if the trees are more than one year old. If you wait too long to remove them it can cause choking of the tree trunk and roots can grow through the stakes making them difficult to pull.
- Motorized Vehicles: Please remember that no motorized vehicles are permitted on walking trails and sidewalks. It's dangerous when people are walking the trails, and the vehicles damage the paths at Central Park. Thanks!
- Resident's Directory Looking for services in the area or do you have a business you'd like to promote? Check out the Resident's Directory at our website to enroll your company and/or see what is offered by your neighbors.
- Do you own or manage a local business? Think about being a Falcon Pointe Community Sponsor. The fee is nominal, we'll put you on our website and we'll mention your business to every new homeowner during their orientation. Call the office for details.
- Falcon Pointe Community Association Curfew Policy - No persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are allowed in or on any Falcon Pointe Community Association, Inc. (the “Association”) Common Areas, including all community recreational and non-recreational facilities and common ground, between the hours of 11:00pm and 6:00am. This means anyone under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited from being in or on the following Common Areas during such hours: a) Falcon Pointe Residents Club (including, but not limited to): the Clubhouse, the 3 Pools, the Fitness Center, the Tennis Courts, the Volley Ball Courts, the Basketball Courts, the Soccer/sport practice Fields. b) All Community Association Pavilions and its Picnic Areas. c) Any other Common Area property owned by the Association which is maintained and operated for residents and guests of the Falcon Pointe Community. Law enforcement will be patrolling the Falcon Pointe Community to ensure that this Curfew Policy is STICTLY ENFORCED.
- Solar Eclipse Viewing: August 21st 11:30am-3:30pm View the first eclipse to occur across the continental United States since 1918! The Pflugerville Library has fun activities scheduled and plenty of free glasses for viewing the eclipse safely. More details here.
Pflugerville Comic Con: September 30th You are invited to meet authors, artists, voice actors, cosplayers and local comic shop owners for a celebration of comics, anime and pop culture. RSVP on the library's Facebook page to get updates about the schedule and guest list.
- Farmers Market: Tuesday 3-7pm at the Green Red Barn 901 Old Austin Hutto Road. The summer shopping season opens with pfresh produce, breads, meats, some craft items. Weekly through October 31st.
- Pflugerville Events - Want to know what's happening around Pflugerville this month, click here to view the calendar.
- Relay for Life: October 7th 2-10pm: Click here to learn how to get involved!
Please help us welcome our newest community sponsor, Orangetheory Fitness! Their innovative workouts make them a health studio where you'll see results.
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for information on their upcoming leagues and free bowling lessons!
Wayne Williams with Suddenlink - Check out their new-customer special going on now!
Thrivent Financial - Click HERE for a short video titled, "Social Security: When should you begin receiving retirement benefits."
Stone Hill Optical
Central Security Group - Click HERE to learn "how to use these 5 tips to secure your front door and know signs of a security sales scam"
Complete Landscape Service
County Line Equestion Center
Dr. Farrah Ortho
Dyezz Surveillance and Security
Kiddie Academy - Check out their upcoming FREE Curious George event on August 26th. Details here.
KMAC Air Conditioning & Heating LLC
Pflugerville Smiles Dentistry
Stone Hill Optical
St. Elizabeth Parents Day Out - Now accepting fall enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year
Message from Natalie
We need your help! Someone has been tampering with the swimming lap lane rope and has removed all the hardware from the pool. This is an expensive item for the HOA to replace. If you have any information regarding this, please contact the office immediately. Anonymous tips are also appreciated.
Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate Back To School at our annual Splash Bash last Saturday! Thanks to our amazing activities committee and volunteers for making these events so special. Thank you to our sponsors, Suddenlink and Central Security Group for joining us, and for all your ongoing support. And, thank you to Culligan for donating water, and Pie 5 and Chick Fil A for donating game prizes! If you haven't seen the pictures yet, you can view and download them here.
Falcon Pointe Community Association
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd.
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Phone: 512- 670-1400Fax: 512-670-9008
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org