Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
April 27, 2017
- Donation shoe drive at the Falcon Pointe Clubhouse- The shoes we collect will be sent to developing nations around the world where people will create micro-enterprises to sell the shoes to families in their communities. This collection drive will also help keep shoes out of our landfill. We are reaching out to you to see if you have any shoes that you or your children have outgrown, maybe some that you haven’t worn in a while, and perhaps the one pair that you thought you would love, but by the end of the day, you have aching feet. If you have any that you would like to donate please drop them off at the Clubhouse. Thank you!
- Wine Club- Wednesday, May 3rd 7:00PM This is a 21+ event. Please bring a bottle to share and an appetizer and meet some of your neighbors. .
- Saturday May 6th from 5-7 is our Dance with Mom- Only 5 tickets remain (first come first serve) . Mom's bring your son or son's and come enjoy a little fun with your boys. We'll have a DJ, light snacks, and a photo booth. Click here for details. Don't forget to bring your checkbook please.
- Pool- The pool will be swim at your own risk every day this swim season, no lifeguards on duty. We will continue to have a gate monitor (Memorial Day- Labor Day). Please make sure you get your Falcon Pointe photo ID as it's required with your gate key. Thank you.
- Activities Committee Meeting- Tuesday, May 9th at 6:00PM. All are welcome to come and share their ideas and suggestions on future community events..
- News from Newland- Check out Newland's Falcon Pointe Facebook Page for all the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Commercial Vehicle friendly reminder- Our CC&R's prohibit the parking of any kind of box trucks, work trucks with commerical writing, trailers, boats, RV's etc within the grounds of Falcon Pointe. If you have any questions contact the office.
- Fountain at Kelly lane & Murchison Ridge is currently turned off-The pump is being repaired. Parts have been ordered and should be up and running soon.
- Clean up after your pet- The weather has been glorious and everyone is out walking their dog. Please be neighborly and pick up after your pet.
- Pool furniture- Please do not put our pool furniture into the pool or on the splash pad where it can be sprayed. It's not water resistant, it will rust and be damaged. It's also causing damage to our new coping and tile work.
- Tennis courts- our tennis courts are for playing tennis only. We've caught kids playing soccer, roller blading, and horsesing around in the courts. Please know this type of behavior could jeopardize your families access to the amenities. Click here for rules.
- A note from our inspector- She noticed a lot of Spring yard spruce up's in progess, thank you! If you're not actively putting mulch down in your beds kindly put the bags behind the fence or in the garage. The same goes for bricks/stone/rocks. She also noticed many fences that need a little TLC. If you have broken pickets kindly replace them. Thank you.
- Any change to the landscaping that would include changing the dimensions or pattern of the current planter beds, creating new planter beds, adding any hardscape or proposing plant material not listed in the Landscape Guidelines requires the submittal of a Home Improvement Application and approval by the Reviewer prior to any work taking place. For additional guidelines - click here
1st Violation: Courtesy Letter
2nd Violation: $25
3rd Violation: $50
4Th Violation: $100
5th Violation: $125
**** for the same violation
- Landscape Committee -If you're interested in the long term maintenance of our community and common areas please call the office to sign up to volunteer with our landscape committee at 512-670-1400. Thank you.
- Resident's Directory - Looking for services in the area or do you have a business? Don't forget to see what business/services, etc. are offered by your neighbors.
- Do you own or manage a local business?? - Think about being a Falcon Pointe Community Sponsor. The fee is nominal, we'll put you on our website and we'll mention your business to every new homeowner during their orientation. Call the office for details.
- Falcon Pointe Architectural Committee- When thinking about a home or landscaping improvement don't hesitate to call the office to make sure it's compliant. All the rules and modification documents can be found at www.lifeatfalconpointe.com.
Welcome our new Community Sponsor, Thrivent Financial, Connecting faith and finances for good. In 2016, Ethisphere rated Thrivent Financial, "World's Most Ethical Companies" for more information:
Welcome our new Community Sponsor, Stone Hill Optical located in the Stone Hill shopping center, for more information on their services please visit their website www.stonehilloptical.com
Complete Landscape Service is proud to service Falcon Pointe. For the month of April we’ll give you a complimentary irrigation check with your service. Please mention you saw this on the Falcon Pointe newsletter.
Central Security Group - Managing Security Systems While Away- Take a look at the new article provided by Central Security
Complete Landscape Service
County Line Equestion Center -
Dr. Farrah Ortho -
Dyezz Surveillance and Security-
KMAC Air Conditioning & Heating LLC-
Pflugerville Smiles Dentistry-
Stone Hill Optical
St. Elizabeth PDO-
Message from Natalie
The kids are on their last five weeks of school and summer break is around the corner. Come check out our new LED pool lights, they look amazing!