Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
April 2 2020
We have some awesome news to share with the Falcon Pointe community! Thanks to our generous sponsor, Tyson Wynia, with Realty Austin, residents will be able to drop off yard debris at the amenity center, this Friday. Tomorrow, April 3rd, there will be two times for residents to drop off into the trailer, 8am-10am and between 1pm-3pm. Walter with W&C Lawncare, will facilitate the dumping.
Please note the following guidelines that we ask the community to respect, to help ensure an organized and safe event.
* Only brush and lawn clippings will be allowed (No trash, construction debris etc.)
* Residents are to bring their brush to the drop off location ONLY between the specified times
* Residents are to load the yard debris into the trailer themselves. They do not have the capacity to load/unload people's brush.
* Brush cannot be picked up from your home. You're responsible for finding assistance and we encourage the community to help your neighbor if they're incapable of bringing their yard debris to the trailer.
* Do NOT leave anything in the parking lot. There are security cameras and violators will be fined.
* Only one person unloading at a time. If there is a line, please wait in your vehicle until it's your turn.
* Last but not least, they will monitor the activity and if the trailer gets full early, they may have to cut off drop-offs. It is a decent sized trailer but we have seen some big stacks of brush in the community.
Also, the Board of Directors, are allowing residents to store their yard debris, in their backyard, until May1st. Do not store on the curb, as there is not any pickup at this time. As a reminder, bulk and brush collection services are suspended until May 1st, per the City. only carts will be serviced. The City of Pflugerville's closure of all parks, pavilions, playscapes and court areas, to include the HOA's and surrounding schools, is still in effect. The closure includes dog parks and the skate spot. City trails remain open for active use within the current permitted constraints of social gathering and physical distancing (maintain 6ft between yourself and others). Violators risk their health and risk being reported to 3-1-1 by concerned citizens.
The board would also like to remind you, deed restrictions are still being enforced, including your obligation to maintain your yard. If you're aware of a neighbor that has extenuating circumstances, please reach out and help them.
Owners, if you are struggling financially, you're encouraged to email email@example.com, to discuss a monthly payment plan arrangement. Lack of payment will cause negative collection activity and fees, let's set up a plan to avoid negative consequences.
Please continue to do your part by maintaining your property, keeping common area grounds clean, and respecting your neighbors. Don't continue to add trash to a receptacle that's already full. Take it home and dispose of it. There is an increased amount of people working from home, please be mindful of the volume of your household and fur babies.
The Association is still accepting applications for a Board Member. Please complete the attached candidate interest form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Board plans on filling the vacancy on April 9th. Please have your form returned by April 8th.
Please stay tuned in for an upcoming, fun announcement, that will give details of a community scavenger hunt!
Monique Williams, CMCA
- Family Fun Day at Round Rock Express: Sunday, June 21st
- Back to School Bash: Saturday, August 1st, 9:30am-11am, I am ready swim will be hosting some fun poolside games.
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
- Typhoon Texas Austin is excited to offer you a unique, exclusive offer, to add to your current benefits through our partnership this summer! Using the link and promotion code, LFB3G1, they are excited to offer buy 3 get 1 on their day passes, max season pass, and max plus season pass. http://typhoontexaspflugerville.pfestore.com/retail/2020consignmentpf/ldiscount
Community Reminders and Updates
- Street Parking and Guests: A friendly reminder to please be courteous to your neighbors with the street parking and noise. We know this is the season for guests and celebrations, please take time to let your neighbors know if you plan on having cars parked in the street or an upcoming party. This simple gesture will hopefully prevent a frustrated neighbor complaint. We've received complaints of owners not parking legally in the street, and have advised the complainant to contact the police. Please do not block hydrants or exit/entry points or walkways. Commercial vehicles are not allowed at Falcon Pointe.
- Doggie Owners: We have been receiving ALOT OF complaints of dogs being left outside to bark, continuously. Please make sure you are being a good "fur baby" owner and giving your dog plenty of exercise, attention and stimulating toys to prevent boredom. The current phone number for Pflugerville Animal Welfare Services is, 512.990.6280, their main number isn't working right now.
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the driveway or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ grills to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb. https://www.pflugervilletx.gov/for-residents/report-a-problem
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods: These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine! To obtain temporary permission, please email email@example.com in advance
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as landscape changes, playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation or purchase. Owners who do a modification without permission are subject to a fine. The average turn around time is 3 weeks for COMPLETE applications, please do not schedule your contractor before obtaining approval formally.
- Boy Scout Mulch Fundraiser: Let Boy Scout Troop 4277 help you jumpstart your Spring Lawn Work! Free delivery until May, of 2cubic feet of mulch at $4 each (over 65 bags ordered is discounted at $3.75 a bag) and/or 20 quarts at $4/each (over 65 bags discounted to $3.75 a bag) dillo dirt. Contact: Makaio & Cyan Brown at 210.632.7166, firstname.lastname@example.org, Severo & Aldo Galindo, 512.514.3215, JT & Ben Washer, 512.797.5477
- May 2020 Bond Package Survey: The City's bond committee seeks residents to complete a 5 minute survey pertaining to the proposed bond package for the May 2020 election. They'd like help from the City to tailor the bond, https://www.pflugervillebonds.com
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Massey Services INC.
Renewal By Andersen Window Replacement
Freedom Fun USA
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their new Summer leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Kelly Lane Dentistry
Two Maid & Mop
CURRENT CUSTOMERS: Refer a reoccurring friend to us and get 50% OFF your next cleaning! (discounted after completion of friend's first cleaning)
Get an instant quote or schedule on-line at www.twomaidsroundrock.com.
A&S Tree Care, LLC
Tyson Wynia, Realty Austin, 512.791.4957, email@example.com
Alden Roofing: https://www.aldenroofing.com/
St. Elizabeth Early Childhood Development Center: Now enrolling for 2019-2020! Register now before classes fill! In operation since 1997, St. Elizabeth ECDC is one of the most established early childhood centers in Pflugerville for children ages 2-5. We would love for you to stop by for a tour. For more information check out our website at www.stelizabethecdc.com. Check out our Facebook page to see photos of activities & learning at St. Elizabeth ECDC: www.facebook.com/StElizabethECDC/
Camp Gladiator: firstname.lastname@example.org, CG has several locations right in your backyard, including the Falcon Pointe Residents Center, with workout times ranging from 4:45am-7:00pm. Check out our website to get more information....https://campgladiator.com/
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: email@example.com
Office Staff are now working remotely: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com