Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
April 11 2019
- Tonight! April 11th, Thurs., 7pm, Tax Protest Process Seminar, clubhouse. Sponsored by Morstatter Residential Group, Candy Buzan, and Texas Tax Pro. They will walk you through how the county assesses your property and the protest process.
- Spring Fling, Saturday, April 13th, 10am-12pm. If you'd like to participate, please bring a dozen plastic eggs, taped shut, to the office prior to the event, Monday-Friday. Please do not pack candy that contains nuts. If you'd like to set up a booth outside, as a vendor, contact management. Event will occur rain or shine. If raining, the event will be held under the pavilion, next to the pool. Easter Egg Hunt will begin at 10:15 am, and will be in 15 increments, beginning with the 0-2 years old age group.
- Mother's Day Event, Saturday, May 11th, 12:30-3pm, SpareTime. $10/pp, will provide you bowling shoes, two slices of pizza and a soft drink. Space is limited to 100 people. Tickets on sale now, please call or visit the managment office, payments can be made by check or via online goodwintx.com payment portal.
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Snakes! Now that we have your attention, if you spot a snake around your home, our local snake handler has volunteered to assist. Please contact Jeffery, via text at, 512.304.5028.
- Street Parking: A friendly reminder to please be courteous to your neighbors with the street parking and noise. We've received complaints of owners not parking legally in the street, and have advised the complainant to contact the police. Please do not block hydrants or exit/entry points. Commercial vehicles are not allowed at Falcon Pointe.
- Doggie Owners: We have been receiving complaints of dogs being left outside to bark, continuously. Please make sure you are being a good "fur baby" owner and giving your dog plenty of exercise, attention and stimulating toys to prevent boredom. The current phone number for Pflugerville Animal Welfare Services is, 512.990.6280, their main number isn't working right now.
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the driveway or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ grills to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb.
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods: These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine! To obtain temporary permission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as landscape changes, playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation or purchase. Owners who do a modification without permission are subject to a fine.
- Ladies Bunco Night, April 12, 7:30-10pm, Blackhawk Amenity Center. It's their first Ladies Bunco Night, food and games! Bring $5 to play, Jackpot Winner at the end of the night, potluck style-bring a yummy treat to share and an italian soda bar will be provided.
- Egg Hunt Extravaganza for Grown ups, April 13, 6-7:30pm, $25, The Williamson Museum on the Chishold Trail, williamsonmuseum.org/museum-events
- Hula Hustle Fun Run/Walk, April 20, 9:30am, Lake Pflugerville Park. NYOS PTA is hosting the 2nd annual Not Your Ordinary Run, more info at https://nyosfunrun.com
- Plazapalooza, April 27, 10am-10pm, Hanovers Draught Haus, come to Plazapalooza, a community inspired art walk located in the grassy alley space betweet City Hall and Hanovers Draught Haus. The space will be transformed into a gathering plaza during a community build and block party.
- Woofstock, April 28, 11am-4pm, live music, adoptable dogs, kids activities, food trucks, local vendors, Heritage Park, 901 Old Austin Hutto Rd
Greetings Falcon Pointe,
We hope to see you all this Saturday at the Spring Fling! The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance, as well as a face painter and petting zoo! The egg hunts will begin at 10:15am, and we estimate beginning each age group in 15 minute increments. The event will occur rain or shine!
Please remind children to not climb the rock walls. If caught climbing any common area property that's not intended to be played on, the household will be subject to a fine.
I've received a lot of phone calls this week with complaints of political signage being placed on common area fences and property. Please refrain from this, signs are subject to being removed and thrown away.
Enjoy your weekend!
On behalf of the Falcon Pointe Board of Directors,
Monique Williams, CMCA
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Baylor Scott & White
Freedom Fun USA
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their new Winter leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Two Maid & Mop
A&S Tree Care, LLC
Alden Roofing: https://www.aldenroofing.com/
St. Elizabeth Early Childhood Development Center: Now enrolling for 2019-2020! Register now before classes fill! In operation since 1997, St. Elizabeth ECDC is one of the most established early childhood centers in Pflugerville for children ages 2-5. We would love for you to stop by for a tour. For more information check out our website at www.stelizabethecdc.com. Check out our Facebook page to see photos of activities & learning at St. Elizabeth ECDC: www.facebook.com/StElizabethECDC/
Camp Gladiator: email@example.com, buy two weeks of workouts for $29. Sign up today and get a total of 6 weeks! Camp Dates March 18th-April 13th!
Has your New Years healthy living goals taken a turn for the worse over the past several weeks? Are you ready to finally start getting ready for the summer or need something new to motivate you? Camp Gladiator is a nationwide, outdoor fitness company that offers workouts that cater to all fitness levels. The best part is that we have several locations right in your backyard, including the Falcon Pointe Residents Center, with workout times ranging from 4:45am-7:00pm. Check out our website to get more information....https://campgladiator.com/
Our current spring Promo will allow you to try us out for two weeks of unlimited workouts for only $29, and score an additional two weeks for FREE! If you've been waiting to try out CG, now here's your chance to enjoy an entire month of unlimited workouts at our 4,000+ outdoor locations nationwide. Register today and start training today! #CGTakeItOutside https://takeitoutside.campgladiator.com
We look forward to starting on this fitness journey with you!
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Management office will be closed, Friday, April 19th, in observance of Good Friday
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Part Time Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Closed New Year's Eve and New Year's day.
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or email@example.com