Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
December 5 2019
Tickets are still on sale for the Family Holiday Party, that is happening Saturday, December 14th, 6-10pm, at the new Pflugerville location. It will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott, 16100 Impact Way, and there will be a LIVE BAND, a photographer, and Santa. Ticket prices are, $10 for 10 years and under, $15 for 11 years old and older. Menu options include a carving station for chicken, or salmon or a veggie pasta, and a beer/wine ticket for adults. 10 years and under, will have chicken fingers if they purchase the children's meal. Please specify your menu selection with your reservation, firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line, "Holiday Party." You should expect a confirmation email back, or you may call the office at, 512.670.1400. Tickets will stop being sold, Tuesday, December 11th, don't miss out!
Tonight, December 5th, will be a special Wine Club Night, 7pm-10pm. Please bring a gift to exchange along with an appetizer to share, and of course your favorite beverage (does not have to be wine). The association will be providing a ham. This is always a fun time, with lots of cheer!
We still need some volunteers to nominate the best holiday decorated home on the north and south side! Falcon Pointe's light installation has been completed. The light decorators are coming back, later today, to make some adjustments at the Colorado Sands' entrance. Thank you to all the extra eyes and ears.
We were dealing with an unfortunate situation recently, that involved tenants moving out and leaving behind bulk items and debris. We tagged teamed them by utilizing the Association's fining policy and escalating to the City of Pflugerville's code enforcement. Please make sure you are utilizing your City's website to report a problem regarding animal issues, mowing/landscaping, City parks and rec, sidewalk/street repairs, and code enforcement issues, https://www.pflugervilletx.gov/for-residents/report-a-problem
Last, but definitely not least, please update your monthly assessment payments to reflect, $64.00/month. If you are registered with recurring auto draft, even if it's through Alliance Bank, you must update the payment amount to reflect, $64.00/mth, due on the 1st of each month. The payment due date is still the same and your account will receive a late fee if payment is not received by the 10th. Townsq is another payment option and we've been advised Alliance bank will be phased out at some point next year. We encourage you to set up bill pay through your bank or recurring debit through Townsq, to get ahead of the curve. If setting up bill pay or mailing in your payment, you must notate your HOA account number and provide the following remit to address:
Falcon Pointe Community Association
c/o Goodwin Processing Center
PO Box 93447
Las Vegas, NV 89193-3447
Checks and/or money orders are not posted by the management office, you must mail in your assessment check to the payment processing center. That is the same process we would follow if you came in the office with your payment.
Monique Williams, CMCA
- Wine Night: Special white elephant gift exchange, Dec 5th, Thurs. 7-10pm. Bring your favorite beverage and an appetizer/side to share. There will be a ham provided. You don't want to miss this!
- Holiday Party: Saturday, December 14th, 6-10pm, in PFLUGERVILLE, Marriott at Crown Plaza. There will be a LIVE BAND, SANTA, ONE FREE DRINK (cash bar after), PHOTOGRAPHER, YUMMY FOOD AND FELLOWSHIP! Children 10 years and under are $10 for a chicken fingers meal, and 11years and up are $15 for an adult meal selection to include a choice between a carving station for chicken, salmon or veggie meal.
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Street Parking and Guests: A friendly reminder to please be courteous to your neighbors with the street parking and noise. We know this is the season for guests and celebrations, please take time to let your neighbors know if you plan on having cars parked in the street or an upcoming party. This simple gesture will hopefully prevent a frustrated neighbor complaint. We've received complaints of owners not parking legally in the street, and have advised the complainant to contact the police. Please do not block hydrants or exit/entry points or walkways. Commercial vehicles are not allowed at Falcon Pointe.
- Doggie Owners: We have been receiving ALOT OF complaints of dogs being left outside to bark, continuously. Please make sure you are being a good "fur baby" owner and giving your dog plenty of exercise, attention and stimulating toys to prevent boredom. The current phone number for Pflugerville Animal Welfare Services is, 512.990.6280, their main number isn't working right now.
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the driveway or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ grills to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb. https://www.pflugervilletx.gov/for-residents/report-a-problem
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods: These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine! To obtain temporary permission, please email email@example.com in advance
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as landscape changes, playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation or purchase. Owners who do a modification without permission are subject to a fine. The average turn around time is 3 weeks for COMPLETE applications, please do not schedule your contractor before obtaining approval formally.
- Tonight, Wellness League Holiday Bazaar, December 5th, 321 N Main Street, Taylor TX, 6-9pm. Unique handmade gifts, essential oil rollers, bath bombs, lotions, jewelry, and gift baskets. Wine and light snacks will be served.
- Camp Gladiator: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at Falcon Pointe, 6am and 7:30am and Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at 4:45pm and 6:30pm. A new location is at Spare Time, Tues., Thurs., and Fri., 5:35am & 8:15am
- Pfestive Pfarmers Market - November 12 & 26, December 10 & 17. Shop locally grown produce, prepared foods and arts and crafts at the Green Red Barn from 3-7 p.m in these special holiday shopping days for the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons.
- Pfestival of Lights & Christmas Parade - December 7, 2019. The city joins forces with the traditional Knights of Columbus Council 10373 Christmas Parade downtown. Starting at 5 p.m. Main Street is filled with holiday floats, hot chocolate, carolers, Yule Log and photos with Santa Claus. Make sure to bring your own camera for photos with Santa. https://www.pflugervilletx.gov/for-visitors/events-and-pfestivals/holiday-pfestivities for more information
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Amber McCulure-Live Free Insurance
Baylor Scott & White
Freedom Fun USA
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their new Summer leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Kelly Lane Dentistry
Sheehan Law PPLC
Two Maid & Mop
A&S Tree Care, LLC
Tyson Wynia, Realty Austin, 512.791.4957, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alden Roofing: https://www.aldenroofing.com/
St. Elizabeth Early Childhood Development Center: Now enrolling for 2019-2020! Register now before classes fill! In operation since 1997, St. Elizabeth ECDC is one of the most established early childhood centers in Pflugerville for children ages 2-5. We would love for you to stop by for a tour. For more information check out our website at www.stelizabethecdc.com. Check out our Facebook page to see photos of activities & learning at St. Elizabeth ECDC: www.facebook.com/StElizabethECDC/
Camp Gladiator: email@example.com, CG has several locations right in your backyard, including the Falcon Pointe Residents Center, with workout times ranging from 4:45am-7:00pm. Check out our website to get more information....https://campgladiator.com/
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Part Time Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or email@example.com