Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
May 3, 2018
- EXPANDED TO INCLUDE ALL MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY! Formally known as "Mom and Son Date" the fun is now open to all!: THIS SUNDAY, May 6th, 3-5pm, $8/pp, come rsvp & pay by check at the clubhouse there will be pizza, laser tag, archery tag, bubble ball, giant connect four, cornhole and a live DJ! For pics, videos and information about Freedom Fun, you can visit https://freedomfunusa.com/
- Round Rock Express Family Night: June 17th,gates open at 12:05, game starts at 1:05pm, $20/pp, includes baseball game, exclusive pool use, hamburger & hot dog buffet, chips and tea/soda. Adults also get 2 beer tickets each, kids get an ice cream. Come by the clubhouse with your check payment of $20/pp to receive your entrance wristband(s). Perfect outing for Fathers' Day!
- YARD OF THE MONTH:May 1st-August 31st, nominations will be accepted for Yard of the Month. One winner chosen monthly will receive a $50 gift card! Please send all nominations (you can nominate yourself) with an address and photo to email@example.com. We can't wait to see the beautiful lawns!
- Pint Night: May 17th, 7pm at the clubhouse. Come out for a good time!
- Activities Committee: Meet & Greet, Monday, May 21st at 6:15 pm at the clubhouse. We have lost some of our long time members and are seeking more members! Come enjoy a light snack and mingle with your fellow neighbors who have a desire to make Falcon Pointe the best place to live! We need your participation to be successful! Looking forward to meeting you!
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the drivewary or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ's to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb.
- NOISE:Please be aware of your dogs barking outside. There are alot of residents who work from home, as well as those who want to enjoy the peace and quiet of the community. Please be considerate of others and make sure your dog is getting plenty of exercise and not left outside to bark for an unreasonable amount of time. Thank you.
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods:These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine!
- Mulch The weather is nice and everyone is out beautifying their yards. If you are not actively working in your yard, our inspector has asked to please store any mulch bags in your garage or behind the fence. Thanks!
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation.
- Tree Trimming The City of Pflugerville ordinances require that trees must hang no less than 8 ft above sidewalks and 14 ft above the street. These ordinances ensure that recreational sidewalk use and emergency vehicle roadway use is not inhibited by tree growth or limbs. Please ensure your trees are trimmed accordingly.
- Do you own or manage a local business? Think about being a Falcon Pointe Community Sponsor. The fee is nominal, we'll put you on our website and we'll mention your business to every new homeowner during their orientation. Call the office for details.
- Deutschen Pfest:May 18-20th, The City's annual pfestival celebrating Pflugerville's heritage. Music, food, crafts, carnival and a 5k race.
- Spring Pfling: March 24, this event is held at the Pflugerville Rec Center and hightlights the City's recreation programs
- Pfarmers Market: Summer shopping season runs each Tues. from May to November at the Green Red Barn.
- Digital Neighborhood Watch: Pflugerville Police Department is partnering with residents who own a home surveillance camera system to help solve crimes and keep their community safe. Details here.
- Book Launch: May 20 from 2-4pm The Pflugerville History Diggers is pleased to announce the launch of their new book about Pflugerville’s History, Images of Modern America: Pflugerville. More than 200 photos are included to tell the story of Pflugerville since its incorporation in 1965 to present. The Book Launch and first book signing will be held at the Pflugerville Public Library, 1008 W. Pfluger Street. A limited number of books will be available for purchase at that time.
- I Am Ready Swim: Swim lessons will be offered at the Falcon Pointe pool again this summer. Meet & Greet scheduled, Sunday, May 20th, betweent 1-4pm for all participants to register and take swim test. For more info email Miranda Melendez (owner), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City of Plugerville http://www.pflugervilletx.gov/for-visitors/event-calendar
- Quick city updates Pflugeville Pfocus at https://www.youtube.com/user/CityofPflugerville
Please join me in welcoming, Jessica McCullough, to Falcon Pointe. She will be working part time at the Falcon Pointe clubhouse helping with the management administration.
Tennis court will be closed, Tuesday, May 8th for maintenance. It will re-open May 9th.
Gates around the pool area were damaged over the weekend. A work order has been put in and new parts are on order.
We have openings and a need for volunteer Voting Representatives, as well as activities committee members. Have a stronger voice in your community, and please serve. If you have any questions, or would like to express interest in this role or any other volunteer position/event, please contact, Community Manager, Monique Williams, email@example.com.
Monique Williams, CMCA
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Qualitech Seamless Gutters
Baylor Scott & White
Alba Energy Click here to sign up for a free solar analysis and a special offer for Falcon Pointe residents.
Freedom Fun USA
Orangetheory Fitness - Their innovative workouts make them a health studio where you'll see results.
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their new Winter leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Thrivent Financial - Click HERE to read an article titled "Falcon Pointe Preparing for Parenthood"
Stone Hill Optical
Complete Landscape Service
Dr. Farrah Ortho
St. Elizabeth Early Childhood Development Center
Central Security Group
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or email@example.com