Falcon Pointe Weekly News & Updates
January 23 2020
I hope you're able to bundle up and enjoy the sunshine! The volleyball court's sand has been replenished, the parks' kiddie mulch have been installed, the cracked backboard at the amenity center's basketball court has been replaced, wind screens have been replaced at the tennis court, and decomposed granite has been laid on the walking trail of Central Park!
Tomorrow, Friday, January 24th, is the last day to send in your Board Candidate interest form. The Board will be appointing a replacement director at their upcoming Board Meeting, next Tuesday, January 28th. The Board meeting is held at the clubhouse, open forum begins at 6:00pm, and at 6:15pm business is conducted.
Sign up is still going on for the Daddy Daughter Dance, happening February 8th. Stop by the office to sign up, $8/pp.
I've received some offers from yoga instructors to host sessions here at Falcon Pointe week day mornings and week day early evenings (6:30pm) for $10/class. We are still in discussion regarding this. If you'd like to give feedback regarding this or any other activity you'd like to see at Falcon Pointe, please contact the office.
Monique Williams, CMCA
- Falcon Pointe Board of Directors Meeting: Tuesday, January 28th, 6:00pm, at the clubhouse
- Daddy Daughter Dance: February 8th, super hero theme, $8 per person, two time slots, 4-6pm and 6:30pm-8:30pm. Light snacks will be served.
- Voting Rep Meeting: Tuesday, February 18th, 6:15pm
- Free slow paced Tai Chi: Every Thursday morning at 10:30am, cancellations are posted on FB by Sheryl. Free sessions donated by Sheryl Schaefer.
- Casino Night: Saturday, March 7th, 7pm. 80's theme! Tickets go on sale Feb. 10th.
- Stay in the know Join us at the Falcon Pointe Community Association Facebook Page for the latest news, info on area events, and more!
Community Reminders and Updates
- Street Parking and Guests: A friendly reminder to please be courteous to your neighbors with the street parking and noise. We know this is the season for guests and celebrations, please take time to let your neighbors know if you plan on having cars parked in the street or an upcoming party. This simple gesture will hopefully prevent a frustrated neighbor complaint. We've received complaints of owners not parking legally in the street, and have advised the complainant to contact the police. Please do not block hydrants or exit/entry points or walkways. Commercial vehicles are not allowed at Falcon Pointe.
- Doggie Owners: We have been receiving ALOT OF complaints of dogs being left outside to bark, continuously. Please make sure you are being a good "fur baby" owner and giving your dog plenty of exercise, attention and stimulating toys to prevent boredom. The current phone number for Pflugerville Animal Welfare Services is, 512.990.6280, their main number isn't working right now.
- City Compliance The City of Pflugerville would like to remind everyone that parking an RV/trailer in the driveway or in the street is not only against HOA policy, but also against the rules of City code. Also, if you are leaving tree trimmings or old BBQ grills to be picked up on trash day, those items cannot be left in the road or on the sidewalk. They must be left on the curb. https://www.pflugervilletx.gov/for-residents/report-a-problem
- Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, RV's Pods: These are not allowed to be parked in the street or driveway of our community. Parking these without permission from the board will result in a violation fine! To obtain temporary permission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance
- Architectural Review Please remember items such as landscape changes, playscapes, sheds, any and all permanent structures front and backyard need approval BEFORE installation or purchase. Owners who do a modification without permission are subject to a fine. The average turn around time is 3 weeks for COMPLETE applications, please do not schedule your contractor before obtaining approval formally.
- Sponsor of Falcon Pointe, Camp Gladiator: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at Falcon Pointe, 6am and 7:30am and Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at 4:45pm and 6:30pm. A new location is at Spare Time, Tues., Thurs., and Fri., 5:35am & 8:15am
Please help us thank our awesome community sponsors. We appreciate all of their ongoing support.
Massey Services INC.
Renewal By Andersen Window Replacement
Amber McCulure-Live Free Insurance
Baylor Scott & White
Freedom Fun USA
Spare Time Texas - Check out their website for their new Summer leagues, clubs, and free bowling lessons!
Kelly Lane Dentistry
Sheehan Law PPLC
Two Maid & Mop
A&S Tree Care, LLC
Tyson Wynia, Realty Austin, 512.791.4957, email@example.com
Alden Roofing: https://www.aldenroofing.com/
St. Elizabeth Early Childhood Development Center: Now enrolling for 2019-2020! Register now before classes fill! In operation since 1997, St. Elizabeth ECDC is one of the most established early childhood centers in Pflugerville for children ages 2-5. We would love for you to stop by for a tour. For more information check out our website at www.stelizabethecdc.com. Check out our Facebook page to see photos of activities & learning at St. Elizabeth ECDC: www.facebook.com/StElizabethECDC/
Camp Gladiator: firstname.lastname@example.org, CG has several locations right in your backyard, including the Falcon Pointe Residents Center, with workout times ranging from 4:45am-7:00pm. Check out our website to get more information....https://campgladiator.com/
MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Falcon Pointe Community Association, Manager Monique Williams
Assistant Manager, Jessica McCullough
19015 Falcon Pointe Blvd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 Phone: 512- 670-1400 Email: email@example.com
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Questions and concerns regarding day to day maintenance issues, deed restrictions, and amenities should first be directed to the Residents' Club 512-670-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com