For the safety and enjoyment of all, please ensure you follow the rules set forth by the Community Association, outlined below.
- The Fitness Center is available only to Residents and their guests. Children of residents who are age 16 years and above may utilize the Fitness Center without being accompanied by an adult. Residents are allowed one (1) guests per household.
- NO children under the age of 16 years are allowed in the Fitness Center. The exception is children young enough to be confined to a stroller or other infant carrier.
- There will be no rowdiness, excessive noise, running or interference with others using the gym.
- NO supervisory or instruction services are provided for the Fitness Center. Any person using the fitness equipment is doing so at their own risk and is advised to consult with a physician in advance.
- All equipment is to be used in a safe manner. At no time shall either the free weights or stack weights be dropped.
- NO glass containers of any kind are permitted within the Fitness Center. All beverages brought into the Center must be in containers made of unbreakable plastic, aluminum (or other metal), or paper.
- NO tobacco or vapor products of any kind are permitted.
- Controlled substances and/or alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
- Please return the remote controls for the flat panel television to the remote stand affixed to the wall.
- Radios, iPods, and music of any kind require the use of headphone or ear piece while in the Fitness Center.
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times when using the Fitness Center.
- All equipment must be wiped clean after each use. Each resident is responsible for cleaning up all the trash and other debris occasioned by their use. Trash and debris must be deposited in trash receptacles.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to impose additional restrictions on use as the situation warrants.